Get help

If you’ve been affected by crime, there are a number of ways you can contact us to get support or information.

Get support locally

Call our national phone line

Get support online

Anyone affected by crime in England or Wales can contact us for free, confidential support. If you live in Scotland or Northern Ireland, you can contact Victim Support Scotland or Victim Support NI for help.